Health, Safety & Sustainability
The Corinthian management team have a natural drive to be the very best at what we do.
With our product being at the premium end of the market, we have come to the realisation that the standards in all that we do, and particularly Health and Safety must be maintained at the highest level.
We understand that our projects have health, safety, social, economic and environmental impacts and are committed to ensuring we undertake our activates in a more sustainable way.
We are committed to the following:
- Identify ways to reduce our amount of waste
- Promote the use of sustainable construction
- Improve the management of health and safety
- Achieve sustainable growth and profitability
- Monitor and improve our environmental performance
- Ensure our processes are developed efficiently
- Support the local community we interact with